Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Favorites

New thing! As many Fridays as we can we will post our favs. We are trying to get a little creative in our blogging :) If you have any "what is your favorite..." questions you can email us or leave a comment!(PLEASE sign your name on your comment! Helps out a lot!)

Todays questions came from Jordan!

What is your favorite ice cream?
MINT CHOCOLATE CHIP! yumm


What is your favorite color?
Orange. It usually changes every once in a while, but it has been orange for quite some time!


What is your favorite restaurant?
I got 2. 
Subway= trying to be skinning and eating cheap, but yet getting delicious food!
Applebees= trying to spend quite some money, but getting yummy food!




What is your favorite store?
O boy! Got many!!
My favorite craft stores are hobby lobby and Michaels.




Favorite clothes stores. Really anything but I like looking at Old Navy online, and Deliah's. But Deliah's is a little pricy in some areas
Favorite Grocery store, Meijer and Aldi
I guess I don't really know what a good grocery store is, but that is where my mother shops the most.



Favorite place to get cute jewelry, Khols.
To be honest, I haven't gotten any jewelry from there yet. But Jennie has cute jewelry and goes to Khols, so that is my fav. too! 
Here are my favorite necklaces (ya I know, a lot)














What is your favorite thing to do in the summer?
Swim. That is really all I/we do in the summer.

What is you favorite season?
I like em all for different reasons!
Winter: Snow fun to play in and lots of snow days :)
Spring: WARMER! (over 50˚ yesterday!) 
Summer: no school
Fall: PRETTY! And just right in the temperature.

What is your favorite Dessert
Grandma Compagner's ice cream cake!

What is your favorite thing in general to do?
Craft/scrapbook. 

Megan

3 comments:

Jordan said...

hehe, were my questions okay?

Taylor said...

They were GREAT!

Megan said...

Yes they were great!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...