Friday, March 18, 2011

Taylor's Friday Favorites

Here are my Friday Favorites!
-heads up we both like many of the same things :)

What is your favorite ice cream?
Flavor Burst and Mint Chocolate Chip



What is your favorite color?
Every day it is different but today it is...


and


What is your favorite restaurant?
My all time favorite would have to be...


What is your favorite store?
I would have to say it is...

and my DREAM store to shop @ is:

What is your favorite thing to do in the summer?
With no thought about it, I would say CAMPING!
I LOVE (times 10) Camping....it is my FAVORITE thing to do...I wish you could do it anytime!

What is your favorite season?
Summer because I get to go camping and swimming in lakes a lot!
Spring because the weather is AMAZING and I <3 waiting for the bus that time of the year because the temperature is AWESOME.

What is you favorite desert?
Popsicles! 


What is your favorite thing to do in general? 
Um...check out stores online
Go shopping
Play with fabric
Try to make things
and
ya.....

Okay I know that was probably not the most enjoyable thing to read but, o well!

<3 Taylor


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...