Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Flower Belt Tutorial

I got the idea to make a flower belt from Pink Lemonade.

Heres what you need

-old shirt/cloth
-elastic
-Glue gun & glue sticks OR instead you can sew 
-Felt
-A circle to trace (I used a small bowl)

What you do

Trace circles on your cloth with a pencil (I made 13 circles)


Fold your circle in half



Fold it in half again, and glue on the fold (you could sew it, but I don't like sewing so I glued it)


Fold it one more time in half and glue on the fold again


When you have all your petals done, arrange them in a way to form a poofy flower.

Then glue them together (or sew)

Cut a large circle of felt and glue it to the back.

Next glue the ends of your elastic on the felt.



Cut another circle and put it over the elastic to cover it all up.



Tada! Your done!



Megan

3 comments:

Taylor said...

So cute!

Jordan said...

omw thats really cute megan! where it to church sometime

Tara said...

that belt is sooooooo cute! I want one!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...