Saturday, April 9, 2011

Little Tote

Yesterday me and my sisters made totes/bags/purses (whatever you want to call them) with the help from my aunt and grandma. They turned out super cute! I don't have a tutorial but you can find the instructions here. Oh and they are reversible!

My bag
(owl pattern and pink polk-a-dot)
I still need to make a flower to finish off the bag
(I use it with the owl side on the outside)



Mandie's bag
(flower and green pold-a-dot fabric)
(she uses it with the flower side on the outside)


Marissa's bag
(Big polk-a-dot and solid purple fabric)
(she uses the big polk-a-dot side on the outside)



 Megan

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it if only i was crafty !!!

Jordan said...

i love it meggyyy! sooo cute

Lynnae said...

So adorable Megan! How fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...