Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Dreaming!

Hi!
So, I know this awesome lady who is very crafting, and by very i mean VERY crafty, she is really fashionable, she is a super cool GEMS leader, and has 3 adorable boys!

She got me hooked on a store - like so hooked that I come home from school everyday and look at this stores website - the store is FOREVER 21! She got Megan and I both hocked on Francesca's Collections too.

These are sweet stores, so if you did not check them out yet, go check 'em out!



Anyway, I am saving up my money (it should be more like attempting to save my money) for out GEMS Girl's Night Out! EEKKK I am so excited! We are going to be heading to the Woodland Mall, and guess what!?!?!? THEY HAVE A FOREVER 21....I am just so excited - can you tell? 

These are somethings I have seen online @ Forever 21 that I am just in love with!

Let me know what you think of these fine pieces of clothes. 




I could go on, and on, and on, and on...ya you get the picture!

Some of you may think I am weird for this and other may think I am awesome, but I think that these would be SUPER comfy and fun to take pictures in! They kinda remind me of pj's too!





Well, I hope you all have a good night!

Taylor

3 comments:

Tara said...

I am excited for Girl's Night Out! Let's look for that grey top, I love it! You're sweet and funny T :)

Jordan said...

omw! i am so excited to go on the gems outing oye oye!!

Marissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...