Thursday, June 2, 2011

Hi, Hi! Remember Me?

Well ya, Taylor here!
You probably totally forgot about me because Megan has taken over the posts for awhile.
I have been making a lot of things, but I am too lazy to make a tutorial.
+ I had to give my darlin' computer to the tech people today :( O such a sad day.
So, ya...very sad :(
As Megan already said before, neither of us will be posting much (but that does not mean we will try)...we got old pokey computers that are really slow.
I will try to do it. Try is the keyword :)
Tommorow is my last day of school and its a half day! Really excited....I could barley wake up this morning!
Well I hope you all have an awesome summmer!

Taylor - sorry I have like 'left' this blog hangin for awhile!

p.s. For the people who know me, I will not be checking my school email very much so, if you are looking for a response within a little amount of time you may want to...just call me hehe.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

No, actually, I don't remember you. Please send me a pic. Thanks and have a nice day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...