Monday, August 15, 2011

Heyy! (Help Please)

HELLO!
Long time no post from either of us. sorry :(
We should be posting more starting in September because we will have our laptops then...yippppeee!
I know that both Megan and I have stuff to share with you........so you better come look.

Okay, there's the thing...
Megan and I were both thinking that we should change our blog name (more on that in Sep.)
We are asking y'all to help us.
If you have ANY good ideas...please let us know :)
Just type it in a comment.

Hope everybody has a great end of summer and a good start to the school (I don't like typing start to the school year.)

Bye
Taylor


1 comment:

Marissa said...

I think that you should rename your blog: The Blog. hehe, Megan kinda thought of it first but hey, who gives a raccoon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...