Sunday, September 18, 2011

tissue paper card tutorial

I saw this idea on Pinterest and thought I should attempt to make it, so I did. 
Here is the tutorial I made to go with it. 

Tissue Paper Card Tutorial

Supplies:

3 different color tissue papers
1 card w/ envelope 
glue stick
sewing machine (needle and thread will also work)
scissors


 Cut the 3 tissue papers different sizes. (I layered about 2 of each color)


With a glue stick lightly glue the middle of the pieces together.


Cut to the size of the card and then lightly glue only middle on the card.


Now sew down the middle.




Now cut / fringe the edges.


It went a little wild, so I just flattened it a bit.


Now your done...


I did leave words off because I want to get some type of stamp to put on it. (happy birthday?!?)
I dont want it to be my hand writing.

I hope you liked it.

Taylor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...