Sunday, February 19, 2012

About Time To Post

Hello. I have been an awful poster. Very sorry. As you can see, our blog got a little makeover. It still needs some work but hopefully it will be looking great in no time! The header was made by Melanie who also has her own blog. Actually new as of today! Tomorrow we have off school for winter break, which I will also be posting a tutorial or somethin, but for now we will stick to a Pinterest post (seem to be the thing)

Favorites from If I had a House



Craft Ideas


 And if I were an amazing sewer I would make a bag like this...

Favorite Spaces

I really love the paper on the shelves


Color Combo
From Design Seeds... I think. 

Things I love

This is so clever...I would really love to do this with my laptop!

Bible Verses

O look! It matches the blog sorta

Style

I simply LOVE that white shirt and the cardigan!!

In the process of attempting to make the ruffle skirt... we shall see how it turns out

Food

I made these a while back... they were very tasty


All for now! Hopefully I will remember about a tutorial tomorrow!
Megan

3 comments:

Marissa said...

I adore that second kitchen! I just won't say anything about that laundry room because I don't want to hurt your feelings. oh and I became a member!

Marissa said...

I will apply that verse to my heart, thank you.

Amanda said...

I like the keyboard, and the crib spring idea is cool!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...