Monday, March 19, 2012

I only wish...

...that I could have all of the following. The room....the clothes....the hair. Pinterest has got my thinking lately about how much I wish I was extremely rich! I could totally buy all of this if I was. 

{All of the images you will see come from my Pinterest boards...if you want to follow me, and see the websites they were found on you can look here}

1st up...my dream room. 


I love how they have been turning closets into other things. I would love to turn mine into a mini craft area. 



Pillows for my bed - which will be a white ruffle (or something along that line) beding. 



Chalkboard on one of the walls. 


This saying written on it. 


These are some of the clothes that I would love to have in my closet...along with many more. 
{totally joking about those heels, but i would just adore to have a pair to walk around in at home}



I also wish I had a personal hair dresser (is that what you call them?) at home to do my hair for me every morning. 
I love all these hair styles, but I can't seem to be able to do them very well. 











Hope you are having a fantastic week.
Taylor

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...