This spring break I am going to be repainting/redoing my room.
I thought that I could show pictures of the process that is taking place here on the blog, so that is what I will be doing.
I have yet to load the before pictures on to the computer, but expect them for sure by tomorrow!
Here are some ideas I have/what I want it to kinda be like:
- for sure at least 1 gray wall
- pops of color all over, and not just one certain color
- new decorations for the room
- try to actually make new things for my room instead of just buying them (and then to remember to take pictures in the process for a tutorial)
- more organization space
- something chalkboard
- have colorful frames on one of the walls with tons of pictures
I have many more ideas, but those are just the ones that are easy to explain.
Hope you are finding fun things to do on this rainy afternoon! I will be cleaning out my room...