Saturday, April 7, 2012

Bedroom Makeover: Done (or at least 95%)

Finally here is the long awaited post for all you people out there. 


First I will show you this little desk thing - before it was painted a weird red color:
{Paint color is a mustard yellow...ahh}



{adorable flower knob from hobby lobby}

This is also my sewing machines new home. 



When you walk into my room you will see this wall: 


 {don't you just love those shaped frames?? i still need to put pictures in them though...}



 {thank you, hobby lobby for having them}


 {something else is going to go in the big black frame}


{we will be getting another one of these today, and it will be going on the other side also}

Next we have this hook by my closet for scarves and such:
{hook from hobby lobby too}



Remember the thing Megan got me for my birthday? Well you will see it immediately when you walk in:


All my sewing junk is on this holder thingy from Target: 


{that is in my room now}

I know I said I was going to make a lot of things for the room, but that really did not happen...at all.
I did made one thing...this pillow. {Look for the tutorial on it tomorrow}


I also plan on hopefully making curtains. Something like this or this

Sorry I don't have a picture of like the whole thing. I would love to go take one now, but uploading pictures takes f-o-r-e-v-e-r. 

Have a fantastic Easter!
Taylor


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YOW YOW YOW, that is sooooo ADORBS!!! your really great T-BONE!!!

I am sooo interested by how the colors in your room CLASH with my room!!!

<3 ur adorbs sis!!!!! KC!!!!!
{HEY MEGAN!!

Two Girls and a Gluegun said...

Kacie - so great to hear from you long lost person. Yes they clash, but I think everybody would agree mine are much much (x5) better!

Taylor

P.S. I hate bones...I could die if I ate one.

Two Girls and a Gluegun said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie said...

Those frames might be my favorite! Are you sure you don't want to put other pics in them? I mean, those men are just sooooo attractive :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...