Friday, May 4, 2012

Holder {For Your Garland}


Do you like how we are posting everyday? Hopefully you answered with a yes! School is winding down, and I think we are both doing some 'prep' for craft shows, so we have been in a craft mood a little more. 
Today I am going to share with you on how you can make a holder for your garland. I really was debating on if I should post or not, but I finally decided I will. 
I could have taken these pictures a lot better, but honestly I just want to be done with it. (Enjoy the dark, rainy, background.)

Supplies: 
- Circle Something (I used the cardboard paper towel holder)
- Fabric (or paper)
- Glue Gun
- Scissors 

(missing scissors)

You can start by peeling off as much paper towel as possible. 


Now you can cut your fabric to the size you need to cover this. 

(looks like the sun is shining - its not - wish it was)

Add some glue on to your holder and then place fabric on.


Continue until it is fully covered. 


Yah! Now you can put your pretty garland on it!



Hopefully you'll consider making something like this to hold your garland on. 

Taylor

Upcoming Posts {from me}:
- Spinach Artichoke Dip Recipe 
- Tissue Paper Garland
- Knit Fabric/Old T-Shirt Garland


1 comment:

Amanda said...

Yes! I do like that you are posting everyday! =)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...