Thursday, May 3, 2012

Pennant Banner

Next week our Gems group is having a craft/flower/bake sale. My job is to make banners for the tables with all the goodies. I really really love pennants. I expressed my love for them slightly in this post here
(few of my favorites right now herehere)

Really you can make one out of whatever you please. Just like Taylor did you can do it in fabric, but I chose paper. 

I don't have pictures for the tutorial. Just words. But really, I don't think it will be to hard to understand! This is a no brainer!
Paper (like I said you can use whatever you please)
Glue stick
Ribbon
Stickers/Letters (optional)

Make a stencil of a triangle in whatever you please (I used one of those office folders)
Trace and cut as many pennants as your heart desires. 
If you want to add words you can use stickers. I cut mine out with a Cricut (no, I don't own one... by golly I wish. I used my aunts for this)
Glue down those letters.

Use a glue stick to glue the pennants onto the ribbon. (BEWARE! If you are doing letters/words don't  glue everything the wrong... unless you can read from right to left like I did.... baaaad idea!)
All done. Now, how easy-peasy is that?


1 banner down... 1 more to go. 
Megan


1 comment:

Marissa said...

Is that in my room?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...