Saturday, May 5, 2012

Polka dot Art

Paint chip art work is all over the land of Pinterest. I really love the flowery shape on this and this is really clever... putting paint chips in a frame for a calendar. Isn't that just nifty?! Oh these little notebooks are quite cute to. Anyways, I had some paint chips and decided to make something similar the ones I've seen floating around online. 
This is what I came up with...


What you need
Paint chips (I had 3 colors... 4 of each. I got 3 circles out of each chip. Then I used some white card stock)
Canvas/board
Circle puncher 
Hot glue
Scissors

Start off by punching out some circles


Lay out your circles. 


Glue them on.
Cut of the hangy over edges of the circles and TADA! 


You are all doneideedonedone!


Megan

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...