Saturday, June 23, 2012

Cheddar Bacon Cracker Dip

Another recipe? This is crazy! If you are sick of recipes don't worry, Monday I have something that falls more into the craft category of things.
I have no words to describle the delishesness of this dip. It's like a little smother of heaven on a cracker. If you think I am exagerating, I assure you, I am not. Make it and you will instantly know what I am talking about. Yup, it's good.

Chedder Bacon Cracker Dip
16 oz. sour cream
1 packet of Ranch dressing mix
3 oz. bacon bits
1 cup of chedder cheese
Put the sour cream, ranch mix, bacon bits, cheese all together in a bowl and mix it up.
Cover the bowl and refrigerate it for 24 hours before eating.
Serve it up with crackers, pretzals, chips, or veggies.

(These pictures are very well taken, I know. Can't give me credit for them. I had Melanie (my sister) take them. That is why they are so wonderful.)

Megan

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...