Saturday, June 9, 2012

Pinterest

A few things I've been drooling over on Pinterest lately
If I Had a House
I really really really love that chair... the rest of the kitchen is lovely too.

This kitchen looks a little bit more affordable than the previous one, but still lovely

 Chicken wire message board, darling. Those magnets, circle majigs are lovely too.

To be honest, this board has been quiet lately. I will be on the look out for more spaces to add to this board.
Look at this organization! YOZA! Not to mention, it is very appealing to the human eye.

It has coral combined in with it, how can I not love it? (I know, my obsession for it is a little over the top) And to add to that it is oh so summery.

Taylor introduced me to the Color Run. It too is my dream to run one.



I love colored pants/shorts but don't think I would be able to pull off such a vibrant color such as this coraly. Maybe some day I will gather up some courage and purchase some. Oh, and those shoes are a keeper.

Tips on sewing corners. This could come in handy!

GAH! I love this quilt!

This may be the board that is used the most. However, never in a million years would I be able to make any of the food. For making food I have no talent in.
My sister made this fluff stuff (tasty!) It was gone the next day.


Megan

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...