Thursday, July 5, 2012

Still remember me?

First, I am totally 100% sorry that I have barely even wrote 1 post this summer!
2nd, Thanks to Megan for not lacking on posting like me!
3rd, Hope you are having a FANTASTIC summer!

Here is just a brief list of what has kept me busy this summer!
Camping with my grandparents...
Spending many days at the lake...
Babysitting weekly...
Sewing...
Camping with cousins...
Goin' to a splash park...
Days with cousins and friends...
Gettin' ready for next weeks vacation...
And many MANY more!

I also have pictures from these that I'd love to share, but they have been taken on my phone; and I still need to figure how to post them on my blogger app! I'm sure it is like really simple, but I can't figure it out!

What have you been doing this summer?
Taylor

P.S. I do have a few of the posts I promised I would post a long time ago ready...I just need to put it all in one!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...