Friday, August 31, 2012

Five Things Friday

We have 'officially' started school. Meaning: we are now getting homework. 
So as you may have noticed, posts were a little scarce this week. We'll work on getting better at that.

Well, here we are once again with 5 Things Friday. We are hoping we can commit to this during the school year.

1: You may or may not know that my goal for next summer is to make a quilt. (wish me luck!) I've been looking around for ideas and tutorials, and came across this bedding from Urbran Outfitters which I love. I don't necessarily love all the fabric involved, but I do love the tinier squares. (I can't find it back on their website but I know I found it there1)

2. While we're on the topic of bedding... I found these polka-dot pillow cases on Pinterest. They may be my favorite thing ever.

3. Four day weekend this weekend! Oh boy, I need this baad!

4. With Fall coming up I've been eyeing Chambery shirts.

5. This weekend Taylor and I are gonna do some camping together. I am sooooooo excited!

Enjoy your holiday weekend!
Megan
______________________________________________________________________________
One other thing, we are working on getting all of the 5 Things Friday posts up and into the tab under the header! Super excited for that!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...