Friday, September 21, 2012

Five Things Friday

Friday is here again! Weekends have become my best friends. I cherish them so much.
And with Friday here, I've got 5 of some of my favorite things lately.

1. My sisters homemade mac n cheese. It puts Kraft mac n cheese to shame. 

2. A couple weeks ago I posted about my love for Old Navy. Well here is my latest obsession from them. And guess what?! I ordered it just the other day. I can't wait for it to arrive on our doorstep. Now to complete the look I just gotta get a hold of colored pants.... :)

3. Just like Taylor I am superdeeduper excited for Fall! And guess what!? Tomorrow is the official start of fall! Boot weather is here at last.

4. This week in English I had a life changing experience. I had my first scone. And it was like a little piece of heaven. If I were a baker, I'd have some apple caramel scones right in front of me at this moment.

5. With craft shows comin up, my eyes have been on these darling vintage wire baskets to hold button ups and zips.

Enjoy your much deserved weekend!
Megan

1 comment:

Tara said...

I totally tried that polka dot top on when I was at ON. I so wanted it to work, but.....my arms are too long so I didn't get it. Hope you LOVE it, it's sooooo cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...