Saturday, September 8, 2012

My Latest Obsession : Hoop Art!

Happy Saturday to you! Hope you are enjoying the nice fall weather today!

Not only have I been making bags, but I also having been playing around with embroidery hoops. I first saw this idea on pinterest (duh), then a blog, and now I have my own. 


What I love about making these is that there are sooo many different options of what to do with them. Some of my favorites are picking out various fabrics to go together, and then figuring out what words to add.

Here are some of the first pictures I saw of hoop art. I am excited to continue making them!


 top two are from some etsy shop, but I forget the name...whoops. 

 via
{how adorable is she?}


last two via

What do you think of them? Yay or Nay? 

Have a fantastic rest of your weekend!

Taylor

1 comment:

Marissa said...

I think they're really cute! My favorite would have to be the one with the orange ruffle.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...