Saturday, October 13, 2012

Can I Have Your Input? {on fashion}

Happy Rainy Saturday! 

We are getting our family pictures taken coming thursday night, and I need help deciding on what to wear. I know I said I was going to wear that one shirt but it still has not come, so I need an alternate plan :)

I came up with this outfit and was wondering if I could get your input...

Cardigan: The Limted (but bought at a garage sale) // Necklace: Younkers // White T-Shirt: Old Navy // Jeans: Younkers // Boots: Payless - just in too!

Yay or Nay? Do you like it?! Thoughts please :)

The rest of my family will also be wearing grey's + dark oranges with some white. 

Hope you can make the most of this dreary saturday :) {need an idea? I'll be crafting away}

Taylor 

5 comments:

Megan said...

I LOVE it! Wear it!

Melanie said...

LOVE IT x10,00000!!! I still need your advice on what I should wear for our pics. :) You seem to know what you're doing...

Tara said...

Very cute....I think you need a FAB scarf to make the whole outfit POP! I like the necklace, but it get's a little lost with the white top. Maybe a bright color, or something Fallish colored. What about the necklace you were going to wear with the other outfit? Wasn't that a color??? Whatever you choose, you'll be beautiful!

Tara said...

Or....what if you belted the sweater? Trendy Taylor will figure out something great!

Mandie Compagner said...

I love, love, LOVE it!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...