Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Download It Now {Country Music Love}

Most of you know this, but some probably don't. My all-time favorite genre of music is country. Now, don't go thinking I don't like Christian music because I surely do!
Lately there have been some ah-ma-zing country music songs out (but also old). So, in case any of you are in love with country music like me...I am going to help you out with telling you some songs you should download. 
Another reason for this post is because I am trying to get myself all pumped with every song because I'll be attending the Carrie Underwood + Hunter Hayes concert ((yahooo))!

{Warning: Rascal Flatts is my all time favorite group...you'll see a theme soon on}

1. My Wish : Rascal Flatts
I think I have listened to this song at least 10 times today! If you don't like any of my others you should at least promise me you'll download this one. 

2. Come Wake Me Up : Rascal Flatts

3. Stand : Rascal Flatts

4. Bless the Broken Road : Rascal Flatts

5. Mayberry : Rascal Flatts

moving on from Rascal Flatts now

5. Wanted : Hunter Hayes

6. Thank God for Hometowns : Carrie Underwood

7. Wanted You More : Lady Antebellum

8. For You : Keith Urban

9. Over : Blake Shelton

10. In Color : Jamey Johnson {the oldy, but goody}

Hope this post gave you country music lovers some inspiration :)

Taylor

1 comment:

Kacie K said...

i think my favorite is either the first one or hunter hayes, jealous that u r gonna see him, gonna download them right now!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...