Friday, October 19, 2012

Five Things Friday

Some may start to think that I have fallen off the face of the earth since my last 'real' post was back in the middle of September. (gasp oh gasp! It's the middle of October!) I promise you, I have not. Still standing on solid ground.
Ready for 5 of my favorite things this Friday?

1. I ordered this sassy dress for fall from a new store I've never heard of... Shade. Boy oh boy, I can't wait for it to come in!

2. While were still on the topic of clothes, yesterday Taylor and I had a little shopping day of our own. I found this comfy little beauty on the clearance rack and couldn't pass it up.
(please excuse the nasty, pixely picture, my camera on my laptop isn't high quality)

3. We have a 6 day weekend. Cha-ching

4. I absolutely adore farmhouse sinks. LAAAA! (that was the sound that comes to my mind when I see one, just to clear that up)

5. I love these cookies oh so much. 

That's all for now! I promise, I have a tutorial for you all coming super soon. It's been in draft mode for about a week and a half, just have to get the energy to finish it :)
Megan

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...