Monday, October 22, 2012

I Need A Name

Happy Monday Folks!
Hope you are enjoying your day so far - whether you are off school like me, or in :)

I have three upcoming craft shows, and for two of them I need a name for my booth/products. I emailed a few people and asked for ideas. I got some wonderful feedback, but I am horrible at making decisions and am always second guessing myself. 

I came to you, our wonderful followers, for some advice! Below are three different names and I would love love love your input. Or maybe you have another name you like? I'll consider it too!


1. Fabric Frenzy

2. Chevron Chic

3. The Twisted Thread


I definitely have a favorite, but I am hoping I will be assured with all your input.  So, please comment below with either the number you like or the name. 

I'll be sure to let you know when I chose one!

Thanks!!

Taylor

*If you're commenting and are not already a follower please join! We would love to have you follow us! Just look on the right side for the blue box that says 'join this site' & click!*





8 comments:

Megan said...

I'd say go for #3: The Twisted Thread! It's oh so creative! :)

Mandie Compagner said...

I like #3 too.

Kacie K said...

1 aha

Marissa said...

My favorite is #1 but #3 is really close.

Jordan H. said...

Hi Taylor,
I like number 2 and number 3. They are both really cute. :)

Melanie said...

I LOVE them all, but I have to say my favorite would have to be #1.

Rachel said...

I like #3 best :)

Jennifer said...

I like 3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...