Friday, November 23, 2012

Five Things Friday

Helloooo folk!
It's been a while hasn't it!? I have said it before and will say it again, I am super duper sorry for not a single post on my part since like a bajillion years ago. Our camera failed on me/us 2 weeks ago and we just got a new one. (the poor thing was unfixable) I hope to get something going super soon!
Anyways, I hope you all had a marvelous Thanksgiving, and indulged in some delicious comfort food.
And today? Black Friday! Did you hit the stores?
After a long day of shopping myself (with my cousins ;) I am ready to hit the sack, but it was so worth the lack of sleep because of some of the deals we got!

Since Pinterest is my all time favorite place to 'surf the web' I thought I'd share with you readers some of my favorite pins as of today-- we'll take it the Christmasy theme today since it's the next holiday up and it's SNOWING! Can't get more in the spirit of Christmas than that I'd say.
 (most likely pins will be gold and or glittery since that is my obsession)

1.
via
I'm really in love with all things gold and glittery this year so this darlin garland made my boards.  

2.
via
Gold polka-dot washi-tape. Good way to dress up a present wrapped in solid colored paper!

3.
via
Very festive pillows!

4.
via
Cute Christmas printable.

5.
via
I found this adorable ornament last year around Christmas but still love it.
(sorry for the fuzzy pictures)

Megan

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...