Friday, December 28, 2012

For the Love of Old Navy

I hope you all had a very merry Christmas filled with family time, lots of food (a good majority of it being loaded with calories, fat, and other good stuff that clogs those arteries), the Christmas story (I'm talkin' the Luke 2 one, but could also be the hilarious movie one with Ralphie, Randy, and the hideous leg lamp.) Maybe even some nice surprises from under the tree? 
I know I'm really enjoying the fact that I have no schedule/school, being able to live in leggings, and I get to annoy be with my family for a good chunk of the day (how loving). Oh and we did happen to watch the Christmas Story Christmas Eve. Good stuff going on here.

I've got an ON gift card to burn. Here are a few things that I've been debating over.

I'm particularly fond of that white polka-dot belt. [Just wish the orange was a dark pink :(]

While this blazer is just the cutest thing I've ever seen, it's dry clean only. With my luck I would spill my jelly from my pb&j all over it the first day wearing it. Then we would have to go to Lemon Fresh and clean it. #toomuchwork


via
Believe it or not, I don't own a pair of yoga pants. I wouldn't mind if these ones would be my first.

Polka dots, navy, and a cardigan all in one?! It's perfect.


This post wouldn't be complete without shoes! My new favorite color is magenta, so obviously these are perfect. 
Megan

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...