Sunday, January 20, 2013

A Little Preview!

Happy Monday! {or late Sunday night depending on when you look!}
I hope your week is off to a great start so far, I know mine is because I don't have school today! 

Remember how when Megan did her post of the Power of Accessories? Well, I decided to why not jump on the band-wagon like the rest of the blogging world and post some pictures of what I wear. Other than just the PJ's that I am in pretty much all the time other than when I'm at school. 

Later this week, on Wednesday, I will be linking up with The Pleated Poppy for her What I Wore Wednesday post. But, I wanted to give you a little preview of what is to come. 


Meanwhile, set your alarms, mark your calendars, and get ready! What I Wore is going live on Wednesday. Hope to you see you back :)

Taylor 

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Will you be my personal shopping assistant? PLEASE!! I need some of your fashion in my life.

Tara said...

I'd like your red striped scarf when your tired of it! So cute! All of them are cute. The top left pic looks like a mini Tara (your mom!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...