Friday, January 25, 2013

High Five for Friday

It's Friday, Friday!
Remember that extremely annoying song that was oh so popular years ago? Poor Rebecca Black, that song has forever changed how people see her.

Anyways, we've gotten through another week, and here are some of the highlights. I am linking up to High Five for Friday-- From My Grey Desk.

(shirt: (similar)Old Navy | belt: Old Navy)
Polka dots on polka dots? It's quite a daring move for me I'd say. Polka dot obsessed.

First snow day of the school year 2012-2013 on Tuesday. We've reached almost 8 inches so far. That's a shocking amount compared to last years measly amount.

I loved pallet board art from PbTeen instantly. Too bad it's $80, and I need to go to college someday. Coupons come my way please!

If you are looking for some new blog reads we've updated our favorite blog page!

Isn't this dress just adorable?

So, tell me. What have been the highlights of your week?
Megan

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...