Wednesday, February 27, 2013

We Won an Oscar

Ok not really, but we our excitement level when we heard about it was at Oscar winning level. With all the talk of Sunday's awards, let's play pretend and treat it like we are sitting there with all the celebraties. Excuse me while I go put on my gown and get pampered :).


Liebster is German and means valued/lovely. This award goes to blogs to showcase their ideas and show appreciation for their sense of creativity. 

And here is our thank-you speech. 
Taylor and I would like to thank View From the Fridge for passing this award down to our corner of the web, Two Girls and a Glue Gun. 

Now there are a few rules to play by in this 'game'. 
-Post 11 random facts about yourself
-Answer the questions that the other blogger left you
-Create 11 questions for your nominated blogs to answer
-Choose 11 new blogs to hand this award to
-In some way contact them and tell them that they have been nominated
-No tag backs

Whew. Thats a bag full of em, and I'm not even at school!

11 Random Facts
1. At this moment, I need warm weather like I need water. (slightly extreme, but you get the point. I am having the winter blues and want spring/summer.)
2. If we ever meet in real life and I barely talk, DO NOT BE ALARMED. I am a shy person and first, but I will warm up to you.
3. I love me some polka-dots socks.
4. I'm a tall girl. I hate it.
5. I'm slightly an obsessive shoe shopper.
6. I couldn't live without chapstick. My lips would crack out in anguish.
7. I procrastinate like mad.
8. After high school I plan to go to college and get my RN degree.
9. I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE Pinterest! But don't we all?
10. Grammar is not my forte.
11. I play me a clarinet, and I really do love it. Two years ago you would have NEVER heard me say that. What can I say? I grew up and matured. #nerdalert

If you want to get to know me more, you can always get some more details on my about me page.

Answers to 11 Questions via View From the Fridge 

1. How long have you been blogging and why did you start? 
Taylor and I have been blogging for 8 days shy of 2 years. We started cause well, we wanted to start a blog. #bestreasonoutthere

2. Favorite blog
Mine would have to be Young House Love, but my golly there are about a million more AWESOME ones out there!

3. Number one bucket list item
I'm not one to make a bucket list.

4. Bucket list item you plan to accomplish this year
Like I said, I'm not one to list out goals to accomplish before I die, but my goal is to run my first 5k by December 31, 2013. I'll keep ya posted.


5. Favorite outdoor activity
I'm usually not much of an outdoorsy type, but during the summer I love being outside! Not sure what my favorite activity is....

6. Beer, wine, or cocktail? (or none of the above)
Well, I'm 15, so I choose to keep that stuff out of my life for the time being. 

7. Do you own a minivan, and if not, will you ever?
Again, I'm 15 so at this point in my life I don't own a vehicle. But I do drive a minivan (with parents of course :)).

8. Dream vacation
Some place warm and sunny. That's it. 

9. Favorite song and or artist
Carrie Underwood

10. Favorite item you own
AAHH. This is difficult. Let's narrow it down to my closet. Then it'd probably be my chambray shirt.

11. Best blogging tips for others
I am no pro, but keep on going.  


11 New Questions for Our New Blog Bearing the Liebster Award
1. What's your favorite way to be creative? Sew, paint, fashion, cook, photography, something else?
2. What is your favorite season, AND what is your favorite thing to do during that particular time of year?
3. What is your favorite sweet?
4. How long have you been blogging? What are the ups and downs of blogging?
5. Got any color obsessions?
6. What is your favorite store?
7. Do you go for heels, ballet flats, flip-flops, or sneakers?
8. What's your dream vacation?
9. Coffee or pop (or do you call it soda)?
10. Do you have a favorite blog you'd like to share?
11. Got any bloggy advice?

Our 11 Nominated Blogs
So if we were rule followers, all of these blogs would have 200 or less followers/members, but we fudged the rules and chose 11 creative blogs that are defiantly worth taking a peek at! 
3. T & C
10. Embellish
11. Angie's Roost

Alright! There you have it. If you are still with me, bless your heart. That was a lot of stuff to read through!
Have a wonderful Wednesday!
Megan

2 comments:

Sarah @ 20 State said...

Aw thanks for the mention!

jroxdesigns said...

You guys are so sweet! Thank you so much for the nomination!

Amber

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...