Wednesday, February 13, 2013

What I Wore {Pink + Ankle Boots}

This outfit was a huge step out of my comfort zone. I have never worn jeggings before, but did. I have never paired two different pinks together, and I did. Plus I have never worn ankle boots/heels before. But, I have to say -- I LOVED it and it was super comfy. A win-win situation!

And boo for such dark pictures.

(You can't see this, but the shirt is like a high-low and goes down in the back!)


I plan on wearing this to the concert I will be attending on Saturday night. Luke Bryan's concert -- yup! It's going to be awesome I already know it.  (Maybe a recap will happen :))


Jeggings: Target // Top: Gap // Booties: Old Navy // Necklace: Craft Show




I thought it was fitting that I wore pink + pink without even knowing remembering that Valentines day is only a day away. 


Have you joined the ankle boots trend yet? How are you wearing them? I'd love to know!

{As always, I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy  and Get Your Pretty On -- head over there to see more outfits!}

Enjoy your valentines day tomorrow! Hope it's the best one yet!
Taylor



5 comments:

Style Journey said...

Yah for getting out of your comfort zone! I love your necklace. Lucky you getting to see Luke Bryan. I saw him last summer with Jason Aldean and had a blast! Have fun :) Heather

pretty little things said...

just stopping in from the link up and I love your blog! hope you can check mine out too! xo

Steph
http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

Alison @ Get Your Pretty On said...

Pretty rosette necklace and I love pink and tan together. So cute! Thanks for linking up this week.

Nikki said...

Hooray for stepping outside your comfort zone! And you look fabulous doing it! :) I adore those ankle boots as well as your rosette necklace. Found you via the I Feel Pretty linkup
xoxo,
Nikki at www.bedazzlesafterdark.com

{Enter My Giveaway for a Monogram Leather Clutch Here!}

Redheaded Daybook said...

Cute necklace!! And I love your boots.

Happy Friday!

Redheaded Daybook

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...