Wednesday, February 20, 2013

What I Wore {Simple}

Most days you won't see me in a dress, or in jeggings + long shirt, but instead you'll see me in something like pj's today's outfit.


Top: Old Navy // Scarf: Gap // Jeans: WallFlower Vintage // Shoes: Old Navy 

 

This sweater is super comfy, I recommend it to anybody. It also comes in many colors so if you feel like you have too much grey + black (but really, you can never have too much) there are other colors available :) Another plus, it was on sale for only $16 -- so hurry in.


(errr -- picture not focused on the correct item the boots)

I'm still loving these ankle boots - depending on if I actually wear them as ankle boots, or just regular shoes. If you don't have a pair, I also recommend getting a pair. 


So, are your most favorite days the ones you're dressed in 'simple' clothes? I know mine are!

{And again, I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy  and Get Your Pretty On-- click on the links to see more outfits!}

Enjoy the rest of your week!

Taylor

p.s. Did you see the Luke Bryan concert recap? Check it out!

2 comments:

Alison @ Get Your Pretty On said...

Cute, comfy, casual perfection. My kind of outfit. Thanks so much for linking up with me today!

Kayla Janachovsky said...

I love that scarf! I host a style link party every Monday and would love for you to join! http://fashionsgreatesthits.blogspot.com/2013/02/the-first-ever-my-style-monday.html

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...