Wednesday, March 13, 2013

What I Wore {Peplum}

Every Sunday after church, as soon as my pj's are on, I grab the newspaper and start my search for the Target add. It is pretty much the only add I look at, so I am expecting it to be stunning every week. 
Target did not disappoint last week. While flipping through the pages, the prettiest shirt, like ever to exist in a Target magazine -- ya image that! best one!, met my eyes.  

Meet my current favorite love : Emerald {Lace} Peplum Top


Top: Target // Tank: Old Navy // Cardigan: Maurices // Jeans: Younkers // Flats: Payless



Since I have a Pinterest (follow me?), I knew this was a huge trend right now. I also had a little bit of a fear that they wouldn't stay on the shelves very long at Target. So, the next day I sent my mom off to Target with 15 bucks -- yup, it was only that much! -- and she snatched it up for me. 

^instagram picture : @taylorkruithof 

Another little feature -- which I don't have a picture of -- is that the back is in zipper form. #sassy


Again this week I am linking up with The Pleated Poppy, Get Your Pretty On, Because Shanna Said So, and My Greatest Hits -- go check them out!

Tell me! What do you think is one of the biggest trends right now? I would love to hear!

Hope you have a steller rest of your Wednesday. 

Taylor

*sorry for the bad iphone quality pictures*

8 comments:

Ashley said...

I have yet to buy a peplum top, but I do love them. This green one is super cute.

I'm the same way...as soon as I get home from church, my pjs are on!!

Alison @ Get Your Pretty On said...

Way to combine three trends into one piece - lace, peplum and emerald! I love how you showed this paired up in a casual outfit. Thanks for linking up today!

Kelli said...

love this shirt! it's also in Pantone's color of the year :) perfection!

Style Journey said...

The emerald is the "it" color for spring and lace is big so you are killing it with all the trends! No wonder you loved the shirt because it's adorable! I live for the Target ads too :) Heather

Ginny said...

I love this peplum top and the green is so pretty on you! I'm hosting a giveaway on my blog, I'd love if you'd stop by and check it out :)
Ginny
mynewfavoriteoutfit.blogspot.com

Kate Parks said...

CUTE! I love love LOVE the top!! Green looks great on you!

Kate
itshappykate.blogspot.com

LoveCaroline said...

Cute look! Love your new top! Target is amazing!
Visiting your blog through the pleated poppy! Would love for you to visit my blog!

xo
Caroline

lovecarolineblog.blogspot.com

Kayla Janachovsky said...

Great look! That color looks wonderful on you. Thanks for linking up to My Style Monday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...