Friday, April 12, 2013

Five Things Friday

Woah there. 
Has it really been over a week since we last posted? 
It's been one of those weeks when you feel like you are a chicken running with its head cut off- first week back from Spring break with a bucket load of things going on and floating in my brain.
Catch my drift? We've all been there. Right?

I'm checking in, and giving you all some pretty pins to look at while I catch my breath and get my act back together. 

Before we start, if you are on Pinterest and care to follow along with my pins, here's my page

Leave it to Target to make the most adorable sandals of the season! 

I'm kinda obsessed with smoothies lately. 

These sassy doors make me drool

I'm really in love with this scrap banner. 

This here is the most adorable cookie.

Have a super-fantastic weekend!
Megan

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...