Thursday, April 18, 2013

Shopping Spree

Over Spring Break (which feels like years ago) Taylor and I adventured into the worlds most motivating store.
Ikea
That store has a unique way of getting your mind set on organizing every drawer when you get home with their outstanding offices. Their kitchens actually make you want to clean yours. And the bedrooms that they have designed, well they just inspire you to take a nap. 
This trip to Ikea was a first to me. So naturally, the moment we stepped in my eyes bulged out of my head, and the same goes for Taylor. Seriously, that stores is the hot-diggity-dog. 
Not only did we go to Ikea but we hit a pretty impressive outlet mall. 
Ikea + an outlet mall = some pretty fabulous deals.

1. Waste Basket (Ikea): Leave it to Ikea to create a cute waste basket.
2. Flower + Vase (Ikea): It was too cute (and cheap) not to pass up. You can't see this in the picture, but the vase has tiny glass dots all around.
3. Frame (Ikea): I bought this with a craft in mind-- tutorial coming next week!
4. Patterned Shorts (Gap Outlet): These shorts make me crave summer times 10000.
5. White Kapris (LOFT Outlet): Another spring staple added to my wardrobe.
6. Tin Buckets (Ikea): I tell you, these little guys are superb when it comes to getting organized.
(You can see the detail on the vase a little better here)
7. Running Shorts (Rue21 Outlet): Comfiest shorts around. That's all I can say.

Have you ever been to Ikea? Did you love it, or find it overwhelming? What's your favorite place to shop?
Megan

Linking with: 36th Avenue, Daisy Cottage Designs, Ginger Snap Crafts, Five days, Five Ways, Rose of Rose, The Pin Junkie, I Heart Naptime, Be Different... Act Normal

1 comment:

spaghettitowers said...

Looks like you scored! Love your blog. :)

Denise

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...