Friday, May 10, 2013

5 Things Friday {Craving Summer}

We have 21 days until school is out and we have ourselves a pretty nice 3 month break (more like 2 1/2 months but 3 sounds better right now). AND THAT'S INCLUDING WEEKENDS AND EXAM WEEK. (pardon if that was a little too enthusiastic) But who's counting. right?
Pinterest is making these last 3 weeks drag on and daunting with the lastest pins of summer wear, crafts, home decor, gardening tips, and summertime food. 
So without further a-do-- here are my top 5 summer related pins.

One last interruption: You can follow me on Pinterest here

I'm not sure about you, but bushes in abundance flowers surrounding a white farmhouse is what I call the perfect picture of summer. 

My lastest food obsession has been frozen yogurt. I guess that comes with the anticipation of summer.

What would summer be without a light, casual dress?

With this massive gold rush (baha-- not the history book kind) who wouldn't love a GLITTER + GOLD (my favorite right now) vase to display their lovely flowers?

A color scheme inspired by a beach. I'd call that summer.

Have a fabulous weekend! 
Megan

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...