Wednesday, May 1, 2013

What I Wore {Everyone Needs a Maxi Dress}

Hey again readers! It's been so long since you've seen me around here! I'd explain, but I think you'd get bored hearing about it. You're Welcome :)

As Megan mentioned in this post, we went to IKEA + an outlet mall during spring break. Although I didn't get much at IKEA {I'll show you sometime}, I did get some new clothes. I mean, how can you go {clothes or anything} shopping without buying something?! If you can, you are a wonder-women. 



Megan and I actually both tried on this dress. It started out with just doing it for fun. Why would I look good in a maxi dress? I'm short! But, once I stepped out of the dressing room Megan and Melanie said they loved it. So, I reconsidered it :) and as you can see -- I bought it. 

(no picture's of my face because it was super sunny out, and if you've ever tried to take pictures on a sunny day you know what I'm talking about -- not a good combo)

Dress: Gap // Cardigan: Old Navy // Flip Flops: Target (very old)


Even if you were like me and didn't think you'd look good in one, try it out! You may be surprised like me and they are oh-so comfy!


Enjoy the rest of this spring/summer weather week!

Taylor

8 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

Thank you so much for linking up today! A maxi dress is the perfect summer staple!

Rachel said...

everyone really does need a maxi! so comfortable!!
floral&fudge

Jenna {Real Simple Girl} said...

You look great! Now I'm regretting selling my only maxi dress on eBay! I bought it, but never pulled the trigger on wearing it.

Amanda Cobb said...

I love maxi dresses, too, and this one is cute!

mel @ the larson lingo said...

LOVE your dress! I only have 1 maxi dress....think I need to get another one! Thanks for linking up with us at Pin-spired!

Lindsay said...

Love that adorable dress! So cute!

Alison @ Get Your Pretty On said...

You are SO right, everyone does need a maxi dress. :) Or two or three...

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

My bloggy partner's name is Megan too! :) Love the maxi!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...