Wednesday, May 22, 2013

What I Wore {Go-To Outfit}

Guys, we only have 3 full days left of school and 4 half days. That is 40 hours, at school, altogether until my freshman year is done. My concentration is dying...fast. I can't wait for summer. Can. Not. Wait. 


Since school is coming to a close, my idea of waking up in the morning and getting ready is not really there. I've been sleeping in till the last seconds aka until my mom comes down for the 101st time to tell me to get up. Therefore, I've been doing a lot of these outfits. Capri's + V-neck + Necklace + Flip Flops. 


Top: Old Navy // Pants: Khols // Flip-Flops: Target (way old) // Necklace: Craft Show <-- I wear that a lot, have you noticed :)

glasses glare, other glasses people - don't you hate this?!


What is your go-to outfit? I'd love to know -- maybe it will help me change mine up!

Hope you enjoy the rest of your week. 
I'm off to finish the last pieces of homework, write essay's, and study study study for exams. 


5 comments:

Alexandra Marie said...

Super cute! Found you through the link up! Following <3 Alex

tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

Adrienne @ BlackWhiteColor said...

Sooo cute! Love that necklace!!! My go to outfit is usually a pair of jeans (distressed right now) and a blouse that I can wear cute sandals with or summer wedges. I like things that I can wear during the day and just change the shoes and jewelry to make it suitable for night time! Thanks so much for linking up!!

Abby said...

my go to in the summer is a tank top, aline skirt, and a scarf - happy summer break!

thanks for linking up with dress for the day!

Abby said...

What a pretty top <3 You look great!

Fash Boulevard said...

So cute! You look amazing. Lovely post, hun. If you get a moment, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest outfit. xo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...