Wednesday, May 15, 2013

What I Wore {Let's Bundle Up Instead}

Ever have those days when you are dreaming of wearing this one outfit, but you wake up and it is like -2 degrees not 80? Okay, maybe that is a little exaggeration, but you get the idea. 

I have a lot of those -- must not watch the weather channel enough :) OR we'll just blame crazy MI for all the climate changes. 


My plan for this day was to wear a {new} summery shirt, {new} capri's and bust out the flips flops. Welp, we might as well just categorize that with the idea of having a perfect hair day everyday. <--- i dream of that happening, please say i'm not alone here. 


^ see the flooding field in the back, gloomy sky, random leaves + hay + sticks in the yard. That's the result of one day being super sunny, and the next being super rainy.



Top: J.Crew {on sale} // White Tank: Old Navy // Jeans: The Hive // Shoes: Payless // Necklace: Craft Show // Coral Spring Coat: Old Navy

So, I decided to wear bright colors to cheer myself up. Yellow always does the trick in my opinion. Then add in some hot pink, a coral coat and dream of laying on the beach in California. 


About those new items I mentioned earlier in this post? I have great news -- the weather has been warming up perfectly, I've been wearing them, and am planning on showing them off to you soon :)

Do you ever have those types of days? What would your perfect outfit + day be? I'd love to hear!

Taylor


p.s. Summer's is almost here -- 9.5 more days of school -- expect better outfit's coming your way. 

7 comments:

Adrienne @ BlackWhiteColor said...

So cute!!! Love the color combo and that jacket!!! Thanks so much for linking up doll! Now following via GFC!

Abby said...

some days you have to dress for the sun you wish was in the sky :)

thanks for linking up with dress for the day!

Lena B, Actually said...

That happens to me ALL.THE.TIME! lol
You look great!! Love the necklace!

Visiting from the Dress For The Day linkup!

(I've started a new fashion linkup on Fridays... hope to see you there!)

Pamela said...

Love the red jacket! so cute!!
New follower - thanks for co-hosting! hope to see you around~

Pidg said...

So brave with the color and brightness of it all. You can pull it off splendidly.. just look in the mirror to brighten your day. Precious!

DaenelT said...

All the time! Why doesn't the weather work with our outfits? Seriously, is it too much to ask? LOL

But I love that you went bright and bold while still looking cozy. Cuteness.

Beth @ Through the Eyes of the Mrs. said...

Yellow always makes me smile. It's just a happy color. I'm so glad you linked up this week friend. xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...