Tuesday, June 4, 2013

What I Wore {Navy Polka Dots}

Summertime is here and in full swing! Hello not walking up at 5:55 every morning! 
Since the only thing buzzing through my head right now is 'summer! summer! summer!' I'll tell you a little bit of what my summer will look like! :)

There was be a trip to Colorado/Wyoming/Montana - starting on Friday! 
Many hours will be spent outside playing, but also attempting to get a nice looking tan. 

Top: GAP // Capri's: Kohls // Wedges: Old Navy 

Grilling + eating a large amount of hot dogs and potato chips which only happens during the summer months. 
Pulling out the camper to different campsites.
Dozens of bike rides.
Babysitting cute little boys.
Driving out to the cottage every other day to get our 'swim' on.


Spending more than half of my day in a bathing suit.  
Lots of trips to get ice cream.
Drinking many cups of lemonade. 
Wearing these capris + navy shirt at least once a week because it is oh so comfy! And, how can anybody not love the polka dots on the capris?! I don't know :)


+ many many other randoms! 
What are you looking forward most about summer?
Taylor

6 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Polka dots always make me smile!

Leslie McCain said...

Would love for you to share this at my link up that goes live at 7 in the morning where we pin all those who join to our party board http://myfashionforwardblog.com/all-things-pretty-11

Abby said...

i want to go on your summer vacay! sounds wonderful.

thanks for linking up with dress for the day!

Tina @ My Highest Self said...

Great photos! I do need those capris!

Melanie said...

Awwww...it's my favorite picture EVER!
PS - I'm going to miss you o-so-much while you're gone!
PPS - You're so fashionable!

Melaina25 said...

Polka dots are super cute! Hope to see you linked up at What I Wore Wednesday Just grab the badge or link and comment and you're good to go!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...