Wednesday, June 19, 2013

What I Wore {White}

*This post is coming to you from the Denver Airport :)* #vacationisdone #sadface

I am sure many of you have noticed that black and white are 'in' right now. And if you didn't notice that I should either be happy because I told you or embarrassed because it isn't true :)

To be honest, I don't own any black or white pants (except for yoga pants which I think we all have). Note to self: Look! Look! Look! Then buy some. To the flip side of that, I also don't own many black or white shirts. C'mon Taylor pick up your game! There are a select few in my closet.


I have been trying to add more of these {simple} colors to my closet. A couple weeks ago, I came across this shirt in my mom's closet. I stole  kindly asked my mom if I could wear it for the day. Since then it has made its home in my closet! *insert big happy smile on my face*



Along with the white/black trend there has been many textures/laces that come into play. When I saw this shirt had some of each I started jumping for joy!

Top: American Eagle (from my moms closet & before that a garage sale) // Capri Jeans: Kohls // Wedges: Old Navy // Flower: Craft Show

To complete the outfit I decided to add some yellow wedges and a flower to spice up the side pony.


So, have you been loving black and white & was I correct with my tend watching?

Enjoy the rest of your week!
Taylor


...and just for fun...


3 comments:

Traci Little said...

cute!

http://www.ordinaryinspirations.blogspot.com/2013/06/fashion-and-christian-woman-do-two-go.html

the Blah Blah Blahger said...

LOVE a jumping pic!!! Love the pop of color from your sandals!!!

Sherry said...

Love the pop of yellow in your shoes...so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...