Wednesday, July 3, 2013

What I Wore {Pattern}

 
Not sure about you, but I have a love/hate relationship with TJMaxx & Marshalls. Somedays I'll walk in and find tons of things that I like, but the next time it'll be a shopping fail. 



The last time I was there must have been my good day to be there, because I was able to find not only this shirt, another shirt, but two pairs of shorts also. I'd call that a win (for Marshalls). 


((another pic of me jumping makes the blog -- we have to have fun while taking pictures))

 
I love this top (tank actually) because the back is a solid knit fabric and is oh so soft. Then on the front you have a nice pattern on a more silky fabric that blends in perfectly. 


Michigan friends, check out Pier Cove -- one of my favorite, most beautiful, places!


Tank: Marshalls // Capris: Kohls (in one pic) // Jeggings: Target (in the other pics) // Cardigan: Old Navy // Flip-Flops: Nike
 

 
What's your luck at these stores?
 
Enjoy your 4th of July tomorrow! I'll be spending mine at the lake and then head to a big fireworks show at night!
 
Taylor
((p.s. did you notice the haircut?? :) am I am long hair person or short?))
 

2 comments:

Abby said...

Such a cute top! Love the polka print :)

If you have a sec, hope you can drop by my blog too and read my latest: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

Laura Side Street said...

Oh love this printed tee - really into polka dot prints at the moment. So casual and fun great photos :)
Just stopping over from casual friday link

Laura x
www.sidestreetstyle.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...