Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Craft Show Goodies {Fold-Over Clutch}

As of last week my room looks like JoAnn's fabric store- other than the fact that JoAnns is more organized, and they fabric is probably less wrinkly. I'm confirming what Taylor said to be true-- my craft show brain is on in full swing.
This is just the beginning of craft show goodies coming from my end-- Taylor's got a wazoo of awesome stuff! Hopefully over the next 2, 3 weeks we can cover my loot. (That's what I said about my dresser series. It turned out 2, 3 weeks meant the whole summer)
But today our focus is on my newest addition to my craft show goodies-- The Fold-Over Clutch. It has a mix of two patterns, one on the outside and a surprising coordinating fabric lining on the inside.
This handy clutch measures 7 3/4 inches in length and 8 1/2 inches wide when folded over. It has a 4 inch flap. When it is not folded it's 11 1/2 inches tall and 8 1/2 inches wide. Not to big, not to small! A perfect compromise!

They come in handy in every situation:
Throw in some sunscreen, sunglasses, and your phone and call it a beach day. 
Keep you must need make-up products and any other beauty products in here to store in your purse or car.
Or if you have kids that are in diapers-- skip the diaper bag and throw their essentials in here.
Stash a little cash, sunnies, phone, extra bobby pins and call it a night out on the town!
Got a big tote/purse that is your throw pile? Get organized with one of these! 
Get your overflowing stash of lipstick/chapstick (me!)/pony tail holders + bobby pins, etc. as organized as can be in these!
Oh did I mention that when it folds out it can double as an ipad case?! Woohoo!
More patterns of this product to come! Hopefully in the near future I'll be featuring the rest of them as well.

Have you been on a crafty kick lately?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...