Wednesday, September 25, 2013

What I Wore {Sneak Peak of Fall}

You're probably thinking that we totally forgot about this which is a valid thought seeing as we haven't been in the blog word lately especially me. I mean, my last post was August 14. ((hides face))

Today, I am coming to you with one of my favorite new outfits! & that scarf, ohh I just die. 



cardigan : charming charlie's // top : megan's (target, i think) // scarft : charming charlie's // jeans : GAP // boots : old navy 

Fall is my absolute favorite time of the year because the leaves change colors, the days become chilly, and sweatshirts can be worn 24/7! Also, fall fashion is just perfecto so my posting and outfits will have a little more thought into them than just shorts + a t-shirt. 


{a classic me below. & all photos are by the fabulous Melanie.} 


What is your staple piece for fall? I'd love to know so I can add more to my ever-growing closet :) 

Happy Fall! 
Taylor


4 comments:

Callie said...

Super cute outfit! I love the pattern mixing in your scarf and cardigan, and the colors are awesome. :) My fall staples are leggings and thick sweaters. :)
~Callie
www.creationsbycallie.com

Chioma said...

love that scarf and all the bright colors :)

~Chioma
C's Evolution of Style

Priscilla - Wheelchair Mommy/Stylish Gimp said...

LOVE That scarf!! you look great.

Kacie said...

I'm taller than you, yeah thats right be jealous :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...