Thursday, November 7, 2013

Five Things Friday

Happy Friday to all ye people! 
This week has been a busy week for me+Taylor, so sorry for the lack of posting. That doesn't sound new does it?
While we're on that topic, hopefully November won't suffer like October did with 2 measly little posts. #hangingheadinshame 

Wanna know why our week has been crazy? We're hitting CRAFT SHOW NUMERO UNO tomorrow! 
EEEEK. It's gonna be sah-weet! Come to Byron Center High school from 9-3 if you can! 

Speaking of craft shows, this here headband has been my first (and only) purchase so far this craft show season. I'm not exaggerating when I say I'm obsessed! 

Maybe you have noticed, maybe you haven't... but there's a new camera in town! Not to confuse it with the one picture above (that one was from school), but we are proud owners of the Nikon d3100! 

My absolute favorite part about custom orders is being able to gussy them up with sassy packaging-- something you don't get to do otherwise at craft shows. Want to know what's in the package? There may or may not be a tutorial coming *hopefully-if-things-go-as-planned* next week!

And to top the week off with one of my new favorite Bible verses! (James 1:2-4)

Have a super fabulous weekend!
Megan

1 comment:

Rachel said...

enjoy the craft show!
what you're selling looks really fun!
and I just love your blog header, fyi. :)
www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...